欢迎来到旺旺英语网

商贸英语|展会常用口语100句 必须具备!

来源:www.qhcutz.com 2024-03-08
1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us,I believe.我相信这是对大家的特殊照顾了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.假如你们感到便捷的话,我想目前讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我觉得目前可以先草拟一具临时策略。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.假如他有哪些建议的话,大家还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?大家是不是能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那样大家的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.假如你们想的话,大家想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.大家想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的状况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.如此双方都能知道全方位的状况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那样大家就会心中有点儿数,了解你们需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不可以立刻说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有的实质材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.如此就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不想在北京多待一天吗?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管大家非常想如此做,但恐怕不可以了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.大家还要回去向总部汇报状况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.大家已经非常顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary1 we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?这是大家为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,怎么样?

21 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.假如对某些细节有建议的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在拟定这个计划上肯定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.大家真诚地期望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想能否在大家访问结束时为大家安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.欢迎到大家工厂来。#p#

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都期盼参观贵厂。

27 You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后你会对大家的商品有更深的认知。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.或许大家可以先参观一下设计部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.然后大家再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺步骤表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接状况。

32 We are running on two shifts.大家实行的工作是两班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity2 of labor3 is decreased.工作效率大大地提升了,而劳动强度却减少了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有商品在整个生产过程中得通过五道水平检查关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.大家觉得水平是一个企业的灵魂。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,大家一直把水平放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.水平比数目更为要紧。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我期望这次来参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?大家得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the production line fully4 automatic?生产线是全自动的吗?

42 What kind of quality control do you have?你们用什么方法来控制水平呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection5 before they go out.所有商品出厂前需要要经过严格检查。

44 What's your general impression,may I ask?不知你对大家厂总的印象怎么样?

45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.你们经营业务的办法给我留下了非常深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.我觉得你们的商品可以使你们胜过角逐对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就水平而言,没任何厂商能和大家相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想或许以后大家可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.大家想把业务扩大到国内市场。

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司打造贸易关系的可能性。#p#

51 We would be glad to start business with you.大家非常高兴能与贵公司打造贸易往来。

52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation6.洽谈中请你们多加关照。

53 We are happy to be of help.大家十分乐意帮助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保证通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?可以让我参观一下你们的商品陈列室吗?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.假如全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

57 You may be interested in only some of the items.你或许对某些商品有兴趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就能了。

59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.这类商品在国内外非常受青睐。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.所有这类商品都是大家的畅销货。

61 Your desire coincides with ours.大家双方的愿望都是一致的。

62 No wonder you're so experienced.怪不能你这么有经验。

63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.伴随角逐的加剧,纺织品贸易愈加难做了。

64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以给我一些贵公司近期的产品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

65 At what time can we work out a deal?大家什么时间洽谈业务?

66 I hope to conclude some business with you.我期望能与贵公司打造贸易关系。

67 We also hope to expand our business with you.大家也期望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

68 This is our common desire.这是大家的一同愿望。

69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想你或许已经获悉中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.我已经了解了一点儿,但我还想多知道一些。

71 Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。

72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.我期望能根据以下的顺序提出大家的怎么看。

73 First of all,I will outline the characteristics of our product.第一我将简略说明大家产品的特质。

74 When I present my views on the competitive products,I will refer to the patent situation.专利的状况会在说明角逐商品时一并提出。

75 Please proceed with your presentation.请开始你的简报。#p#

76 Yes,we have been interested in new system.是的,大家对新系统非常有兴趣。

77 Has your company done any research in this field?请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

78 Yes,we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.有,大家做了一些,但由于大家才刚起步,并没任何资料可以提供给你们。

79 If you are interested,I will prepare a list of them.假如你有兴趣的话,我可以列表叫你参考。

80 By the way,before leaving this subject,I would like to add a few comments.在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我期望能再提出一些怎么看。

81 I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一个需要吗?

82 Would you let me know your fax number?可以告诉我你的传真机号码吗?

83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考虑同意大家的反对案吗?

85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.假如你能说服经营团队,我会非常感激。

86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建议大家休息一下喝杯咖啡。

87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.或许大家应该先谈论完B项议题。

88 As a matter of fact,we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.事实上,大家期望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以建议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

90 If you insist,I will comply with your request.假如你坚持,大家会遵照你的需要。

91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.大家需要强调这类付款条件对大家非常重要。

92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.请知道这一点对大家至关要紧。

93 I don't know whether you realize it,but this condition is essential to us.我不了解你是不是知道,但,这个条件对大家是必要的。

94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.大家的方针是不授予专卖权。

95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.任何事总有例外。

96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.若是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty7?你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.我不了解你是不是想立即回答。

99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我需要提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

100 Sorry,but could you kindly8 repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?


相关文章推荐

02

20

商贸英语|信用基本词语3

Measurementandjudgment计量与判断Measuringrisk风险计量Medium-termloan中期贷款Microcomputermodelling计算机建模Minimumcurrentratiorequirement

02

20

商贸英语|财务术语(3)

《预防洗黑钱修订引导》 Revised Guidance Notes Regarding Money Laundering《亚太股市脉络》 Regional Monitor亚洲证券剖析家协会 Asian Securities Analyst

02

20

商贸英语|财务英语词语I

IBA Credit Limited 港基国际财务公司 IBU International Finance Limited IBU国际财务公司 idle fund 游资;闲置资金 illegal consideration 违法代价 ill

02

20

商贸英语|资产负债表术语(英文解析)

Accounts Receivable: A short-term asset, usually representing a credit for a completed sale. Cash: Money on hand in chec

02

20

商贸英语|税收英语对话:代表处

对代表处的征税办法有几种?Introduce the method of levying1 on the representative office纳税人:我代表处刚刚成立,想知道代表处的征税方法。Taxpayer2: our repres

02

20

商贸英语|财会英语:Account reconciliation

Chen: Ms Liu, these are the account reconciliation1 for our ledgers2 for Last month, and there are still some minor3 mis

02

20

商贸英语|WTO英语900句(3)

What about W.P.A.?水渍险呢?W.P.A. has a broader coverage1. It covers everything in F.P.A. plus partial loss caused by natura

02

20

商贸英语|询问牡丹卡(对话二)

3A:How can I get the benefits from a personal credit card?B:First of all,it saves more money to use a credit card than t

02

20

商贸英语|金融英语阅读:公告储蓄存款

The savings1 deposit is a method of deposit that sets no limits on maturity2 date, time and amount of deposit and withdr

02

20

商贸英语|代发薪资、社会保险金业务

Agency salary and social insurance welfare payment businessAgency salary and social insurance welfare business is a busi